Editor in Chief
- Letter From the Editor
- Metro Transit Struggles with Shortage of Drivers
- Revolutionary Library Renovations
- CSP Staph Study takes on State Fair
- Bill Passes Allowing Mining to Enter Minnesota Landmark
- Club Spotlight: CHAMPS
- Stolen Ruby Red Slippers Found
- The World's First Omnivorous Shark, The Bonnethead
- Minnesota's Gubernatorial Election: The Run-Down on Who's Running
- Donald Trump's Proposed Ireland Trip in Doubt
- The Nike/Kaepernick Controversy
- Cross Country Season Preview/Update
- Golden Bear Soccer Off to a Hot Start
- Volleyball Preview
- Men's and Women's Golf Both Off to Stellar Starts
- Football Team Primed for Breakthrough in 2018
- Billy Brown's Legacy Lives On in the CSP Community
- CSP Releases New Podcast and App
- Male Athlete of the Month: Caleb Troe
- Female Athlete of the Month: Elizabeth Mohr
- Friends, Family, and Fantasy Football
- Varland Looking Like a Gem for the Oakland A's Organization
- Minnesota United Finish Up 2018 Season Still in Rebuilding Phase
- Minnesota Twins Hopes Come Crashing Down in 2018
- Captain Kirk Looks to Lead Vikings in 2018 Revenge Tour
- Should Graffiti be Considered Art?
- The Do's and Dont's of Dental Hygiene
- Should High Schools Push Back Start Times
- Is the State Fair Worth It?
- Courtship: Dead of Alive?
- How Police and Crime Shows Influence Public Opinion
- Colin Kaepernick and a Well-Crafted Marketing Campaign Boost Nike's Online Sales 31%
- Are Celebrities the Best Hope for a Presidential Pardon?
- What Current Musicians will Stand the Test of Time?
Arts and Variety
- Art in the Cities
- Tacos, Salsa, and Chips: Oh My! A Review of Centro's Eclectic Cuisine
- Night, Mother at Grainbelt Warehouse: A Play Review
- Book Review: The Life of Vespa
- Theatre Spotlight: Kallie Jo Ascheman
- Music Spotlight: Noah Boudreau, Music and Faith
- Horoscopes and Horror-Scopes
This is not an official CSP publication and does not necessarily reflect the view of the administration, faculty, or staff. For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact The Sword via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last, First. "Article Title." The Sword [St Paul] September 2018: pages. https://digitalcommons.csp.edu/sword/7/