Editor in Chief
- Dilbert Dropped
- CSP Lacrosse Update
- Gentrification is Destroying Our Communities: The Difference Between a Tiny House and a Mobile Home is Just Socioeconomic Status
- Murdaugh Murders: Just When You Thought Gingers Could Have Souls, Alex Murdaugh Steps In
- Exploring the Coop: An Inside Look at What it is Like to Own the World's Best Animal
- Greenwashing: Where Have all the Publicists Gone?
- Five Dollar Coffee: How to Support your Mental Health and Be Financially Responsible
Arts & Variety:
- Discovering Music on TikTok Are the Drawbacks Worth It?
- Broke @$$ College Student Recipe: Ways to Upgrade Your Ramen
- April Astrology
- A Change in Concert Culture: How COVID-19, Social Media, and Inflation Have Changed the Way We Enjoy Concerts
- Professor Sportlight: Dr. Robin Gehl
- Recipe Review: Bouillabaisse
- Book Review: Bridgerton The Duke & I
- Music Review: Ed Sheeran's (Equals) "="
- Backstory Coffee Roasters Review
- The Top 5 Thrift Stores in the Twin Cities (and the Surrounding Areas)
- Restaurant Review: Parkway Pizza, Longfellow Location
Copyright: This is not an official CSP publication and does not necessarily reflect the view of the administration, faculty, or staff. For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact The Sword via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Citation: Last, First. "Article Title." The Sword [St Paul] April 2023: pages. https://digitalcommons.csp.edu/sword/
Issues of The Sword are available for CSP students, faculty, and staff. Please create an account and sign in with your @csp.edu email address for full text access to this issue of The Sword.