Editor in Chief
- Letter From the Editor
- CSP Celebrates MLK Through Service
- Faculty Spotlight: Operations and Janitorial Staff
- McDouble, McChicken, McNuggets...McVegan?
- Net Neutrality and You: How it Will Affect Your Netflix
- Club Spotlight: Psychology Club Revamps Events and Involvement
- U.S. Cold War Mentality
- Only Super Bowl Goers Allowed on Light Rail: Game Day Creates a Game Changer for Commuters
- Watch Out! You May Be Breaking Laws! Absurd and Downright Silly Minnesota Laws and Rules
- Single and Striving: How to Escape the Valentine's Day Blues While Single
- Republican Tax Bill: What you Need to Know
- The American Media and Islam: How Our Country Justifies Violence
- What Makes a Happy Country?
- Should Elected Officials Complete Psychological Evaluations?
- Should the Media Consider a Period of Silence on President Trump?
- Is Raising the Minimum Wage a Mistake?
- Women's Basketball Update: Golden Bears Hit the Midseason Grind
- Men's Basketball Update
- Male Athlete of the Month: Avan Ward
- Nine is Nice: Golden Bears Capture Their Ninth National Championship in 11 Years
- Timberwolves Update: Jimmy Butler Leads the Improving Pack
- CSP Lacrosse Looks to Build Off Inaugural Season
- Softball is Swinging for the Fences in 2018
- CPS Track Team Looks to Capitalize on Growth
- Top Super Bowl Foods
- Minnesota Wild Update
- Women's Track and Field: Burney and Ighovojah's Relationship a Key Component to Success
Arts and Variety
- High School Honors Exhibition Recap
- Food Review: The Anchor Fish and Chips
- Music Review: Beautiful Trauma by Pink
- Artist Spotlight: Jennifer Her - The Impact of Art on One's Self
- Book Review: Peace Like a River, Leif Enger
- Theater Spotlight: Dylan Neils
- In Honor of the Super Bowl: Concerts that are Representing Minnesota Loud and Proud
- Writer Spotlight: Gabie Yang
- Kingdom Come Preview: Q&A with the Director
- Art in the Cities: "Prints on Ice"
- Music Spotlight: Sierra Piepkorn
- Tonya Harding, A Second Chance
This is not an official CSP publication and does not necessarily reflect the view of the administration, faculty, or staff. For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact The Sword via email at email@example.com.
Last, First. "Article Title."The Sword [St Paul] December 2016: pages. https://digitalcommons.csp.edu/sword/