Editor in Chief
- International Student Organization: New Club Helps to Encourage a Global Mindset on Campus
- Teachers Teaching Teachers: Dr. Lynn Gehrke Wins Bammy Award
- Nomad Manifesto: Somali Voices Through Culture and Art
- Student Senate Update
- Adjunct Professors: Not Only a Professor, But an Administrator Too!
- Her Dream is to Help Us Live Ours: Elizabeth Glynn, Concordia Sociology Professor
- Male Athlete of the Month: Nic Rudolph's Focus on Hard Work and Success
- The Race for Regionals
- Academic Awards for Athletes
- Female Athlete of the Month: Chloe Moore
- Concordia University Cheer Team
- Moore Gives More: Zach Moore and Defense Has Been a High Point of the Season
- Changing Leaves, Cold Weather, and Concordia Volleyball
- Thanksgiving Day or Shopping Fray?
- Retire the Penny
- Paying College Athletes
Arts and Variety
- Theater Spotlight: Cody Gerres
- Music Spotlight: Chris Anderson
- Art Spotlight: Mindy Bolton
- Movie Review: Las Vegas
- Love Came Down at Christmas
- One Act Festival: Concordia's Biannual Theatre Directing Class
- Book Review: The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden
This is not an official CSP publication and does not necessarily reflect the view of the administration, faculty, or staff. For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact The Sword via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last, First. "Article Title."The Sword [St Paul] November 2013: pages. https://digitalcommons.csp.edu/sword/
Issues of The Sword are available for CSP students, faculty, and staff. Please create an account and sign in with your @csp.edu email address for full text access to this issue of The Sword.