Editor in Chief
- After a Drive for Five: What's Next?
- 2012 Presidential Candidates
- Why Vote?
- The Minnesota Marriage Amendment
- Voter ID Law: Constitutional or Not?
- Feeling Lost? Campus-Wide Relocation of Many Offices and Services Takes Place
- Luther Statue Finds a New Home: Front and Center
- Concordia Tuition Reset
- Concordia Cross Country on a Steady Course for the Future
- Concordia's Captains
- Mark Austen Sets the Par for Men's Golf
- Soccer Seniors Set the Standards
- Ladybears Volleyball Continued
- Concordia Women's Golf Seniors Look Forward to a Memorable Year
Arts and Variety
- Theatre Student Spotlight: Shane Birtzer
- Art Student Spotlight: Catherine Ries
- Art Spotlight Continued
- Music Student Spotlight: Austin Ertelt
- Music Department Gets Five New Faculty Members
- Picking Cotton: Concordia University's Book of the Year
- Hope Rising: A Novel by One of Concordia's Own
- Deadly Little Secret
This is not an official CSP publication and does not necessarily reflect the view of the administration, faculty, or staff. For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact The Sword via email at email@example.com.
Last, First. "Article Title."The Sword [St Paul] September 2012: pages. https://digitalcommons.csp.edu/sword/
Issues of The Sword are available for CSP students, faculty, and staff. Please create an account and sign in with your @csp.edu email address for full text access to this issue of The Sword.