First building was upgraded in 1921 to provide living quarters in the attic (three dormer windows).
The Concordia University Archives is the owner of the materials in this collection and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Concordia University Archives before any reproduction use. The status of copyright is governed by the Copyright Law of the U. S. (Title 17, U.S.C.). For further information please contact email@example.com.